Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nothing...

I've been trying to come up with a witty post but with no such luck. My day to day happenings aren't very lively right now, so instead of writing something that has no meaning and is boring, I think I'll stick to just writing a little something of nothing.

Well here's a little something. E grabbed her toes for the first time the other night. She was happily playing under her "dome of destruction" and threw her legs up in the air. For the first time in a while she was sock-less since it was rather warm in the house. Cue hand to foot. We call her "hands-y" because she really enjoys having her hands all up in everything. Especially near her mouth. (OF course, this is probably a description of every baby ever made, but you know she's pretty much amazing.) So back to the toe grab. She somehow managed to have her right foot and right hand meet each other. Using ring finger and pinky finger only she held onto her big toe. Every now and again she would lose her grip (because she would only use her last two fingers to grab). But the process of grabbing her toes with those two fingers proceeded for sometime. It was fairly cute...oh who am I kidding? My kid is amazing and very advanced. (If not for real, at least in my mind.)Looky there, I had more to write than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment