Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Day...

So, I'm a little new to this whole "blogging" thing, but I figured with a new baby and constant changes, why not write about it? I've got to admit, I haven't written anything in quite some time...but I've always found that writing helps me think. Weird? Yes.

So...who is Mama Hudd? Gosh, how do you answer that? Lets see...I'm a mom to a wonderful 6 week old baby girl. I know its cliche but I love her more every day and couldn't imagine my life without her. Just as important, I'm a wife to a wonderful husband. Not nearly as important, I'm a lawyer. That part of my life gets less and less important as the days go on. I used to think, hey, I'm going to be a fancy attorney, make lots of money and live an easy life. WRONG! I could care less about making any money. Its funny how a baby can change your entire way of thinking...oh wait, I'm pretty sure plenty of people told me "A baby will change your life". Guess they were right after all :) So for now, I'm enjoying just being a mommy and a wife. And sooner or later I'll have to re-enter the real world, but I'm not rushing things!

2 comments: